Load screen "Emuelec" frozen

After having used my console about 10 times I had this problem, the system freezes on the loading screen “Emuelec” having to reinstall the entire system again when there is no other solution. This has happened to me twice. I must clarify that I use version 3.7 of Emuelec and I use my console for not very long due to my work. Can anyone tell me what this problem is?
Thank you very much.
Enclosed screen

If I have to bet I would say corrupt SD, try a new installation with the dtb of your device in a different one

1 Like

Which soc do you have? Because I have S905M and I have similar issue, installation does not start, I had to keep 4.3, it happens with 4.4. and 4.5.

1 Like

This does not happen at the time of installation, rather after a few days using the console correctly. I had the same problem with s905 x3 and another SoC of the tx3 mini.

Do you turn off the device from EmulationStation? Since a bad shutdown can cause the system to be corrupted.

1 Like

Make sure you are turning off the device by emuelec’s menu. If you always turn off by the menu it is probably corrupted sd, try another sd card and see if it works, having a newer version might be better too.

1 Like