I having a problem with my TV Box

I have done 2 different files here and when I have the sd card and the power plugged into the power hole and a toothpick in the av the reset button I don’t see anything other then the logo stating the name of the box and nothing else after that

This is the box I have

The screenshots with the files doesn’t help. You should tell us the exact name of your android box (sometimes it’s written on the back) in order to find the correct dtb. Here’s an old reddit link with a list of boxes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Emuelec/comments/hxrggg/dtb_list_for_your_device/

Perhaps your android box (all I can see on the image is T95 max ) is one of these:

1. Sunvell T95M 2G/8G S905X gxl_p212_2g
  2. Sunvell T95N 2G/8G S905X gxl_p212_2g
  3. Sunvell T95X 1G/8G S905X gxl_p212_1g
  4. Sunvell T95Z Max 2G/16G S912 gxm_q201_2g_1Gbit

Try those, perhaps one of them is the right dtb…

This is the box I have

So do you have the correct Emuelec Image installed on your SD Card?

EmuELEC-Amlogic-ng.aarch64-x.x.x-generic.img.gz
is for S905x2,S905x3,S922x/A311D (notice the ng in the name)

Then you need to copy sm1_s905x3_4g.dtb to root and rename it to dtb.img

Then do the reboot like it is described here: How to Install · EmuELEC/EmuELEC Wiki · GitHub

Well I have done that and all I got was the name of the device and a black screen

Hmm. Some boxes won’t work, hard to know exactly why, because one never knows what’s really inside… what does it say when you run android and an Terminal Emulator and you input: cat /proc/device-tree/amlogic-dt-id ?

Other possibilities, just to see if you’re capable to run anything beside android on your box (and possibly to find out which dtb.img to use):