PlayStation 1 games are displaying .cue as well as .bin files section - Emuelec 4.5

PlayStation 1 games are displaying .cue as well as .bin files section - Emuelec 4.5

I have even tried enabling the setting within settings to hide the .cue files…

I found a setting within Developer settings called

“Ignore multiple file disk content /cue/gd//ccd/m3u/”

Unfortunately this setting doesn’t seem to solve the issue of preventing the system from also displaying my.cue files and only displaying 1 game its as i mentioned its listing multiple games :frowning:

Is this a known bug or is there an actual way to fix this…i need to clean up the mess it looks ugly having so many duplicate files :frowning:

I suppose i could always try deleting the .cue files but i am then worried certain games may lose audio tracks…

I am new to the Retroarch and Emulation Station scene but well familiar to modding and using stand alone emulators over the years…

Any advice or recommendations on what to do about cleaning my all these duplicated files and if i should delete the .cue files because am confused what i should do :sleepy:

You could convert them to chd’s with chdman in linux.

see:

1 Like

cool i’ll give this a try thanks

Okay so i just converted all of my games into chd file format but emuulelec doesn’t seem to detect any of them?

Does emulelec support the chd format?

You might have to add the allowed extensions in your /storage/emulationstation/es_systems.cfg. I’m pretty sure duckstation and libretro both support chd files.