How to create a symbolic link for roms on Emuelec?

Hi im trying to make customs collections using symbolic links (shortcuts) because i dont want to copy the roms to another folder and save space. But when i try the system says: Operation not permitted and cant use sudo on emuelec. Is there a way to have de permission ? Thanks!!

The default setup (as of v4.6) resizes the storage partition (2nd on drive) to 6G and formats the remaining space on drive to a FAT32 partitiom (3rd on drive, label EEROMS) to be visible on Windows.

Symbol links are not supported on FAT32 so you have to either 1) re-format EEROMS to ext4, or 2) remove EEROMS, and resize the storage partition (always ext4) to fit the whole drive.

About sudo, you are root and this is a Just Enough OS so there’s no other users involved. The “sudo binary” is just a script placed there by LibreELEC developers as a stub to remind those who want to use it.

OK thanks for the info! And is there another way to make custom collection/systems without duplicating roms to the new system/collection folder? Im trying with the on gamelists but cant make it works.

For example, on Attract Mode there you have romlists that name the games and point to the system where the rom is, (like pokemon collection i have 1 romlist with that name that has inside the pokemon games i want and each one point to the correct system) can i have something similiar on emulation station?