Game Config file from 3.9 to 4.2

Hi friends!!! I want to translade the config file from a Emuelec 3.9 to a new flashed 4.2, where i´ve got my own changed game manes, game configuration, controller configuration, etc… Is possible? What files i need to copy from 3.9 to 4.2 to do this correctly?

Thx!

The only file you can transfer with no issues is emuoptions.conf just copy everything from that file to the end of emuelec.conf this will copy all the settings for your games. As for the other settings I recommend you set it up again.

Same here. Moving from 3.9 to 4.2
Copied everything from emuoptions.conf to the end of emuelec.conf but changes do not take affect.

in 3.9 you could highlight the game and hit the select button on your gamepad then choose the emulator for the specific rom. Has this feature been removed in 4.2? I can’t seem to find it.

thx!

hold A, it brings up menu

says it on bottom of screen

thank you much @OppaTOM

that absolutely does work although my screen does not show those button functions at the bottom of my screen. Must be because i loaded a different 3rd party theme manually and not downloaded directly from the “updated & downloads” menu.

It could be that the aspect ratio of your screen is wrong.

Change it on the tv setting not emuelec.
It should show up after that… hopefully

nah, must be the theme. after holding “A” and sub menu appears, then i can see the corresponding button functions below.