EmuELEC system cannot find roms

I am using EmuELEC 4.6 on the HK1 box. I found sometimes the EmuELEC system cannot find rooms (zero) in initialization, and I have to reboot it many times util it finds roms.

Anybody knows why?

hi how are you i have a question

Yeah, what’s you question?

Excuse me, have you tried if the problem persists in emuelec 4.7?

Not yet, but I guess the problem still exists if there are no targeted improvements in 4.7

It is extremely difficult for anyone to help you if you do not provide details of your setup. This is of course an isolated incident since it’s a core function of the system and I am sure we would have many reports by now if it was a general issue.

Please provide as much information as possible so we can assist you.
example, version, what device, SD card, are your ROMS on an external drive, etc, etc

But please only do so if this is an UNCHANGED official image downloaded from Github and installed by you, otherwise we are just wasting our time.

EmuELEC version( released by @7Ji ):
HybridELEC_sc2_s905x4_ah212_HK1_Rbox-X4_1000M_Android-11.0-2022.03.05.13.49_CoreELEC-20.0-ne_EmuELEC-v4.6-ng.img

Device:
HK1 RBox(S905x4)

SD card:
Netac 256G

Sometimes, the EmuELEC system mentioned above cannot find roms(none at all) in initialization, and I have to reboot it several times until it does.

That’s NOT an EmuELEC version. While the EmuELEC image comes from official release EmuELEC-Amlogic-ng.aarch64-4.6, as I written clearly in release note, you shall also have read what I wrote on HybridELEC index: don’t look for help from upstream either CoreELEC or EmuELEC. Pinging me does not magically makes it an official EmuELEC project and helps you nothing. Locking this.