Dtb.img for beelink gt-king pro?

Is there an image for the Beelink GT-King Pro? I’ve noticed the beelink gt-king image locks the CPU speed at 1.8 Ghz, even though the Pro version can go up to 2.1 Ghz. The GPU speeds are faster on the pro version too. Would be cool to get the pro img if there is one.

Checked:
https://coreelec.org/dtb/
Beelink GT-King Pro S922X 4G g12b_s922x_beelink_gt_king

Can the image file be mounted? Maybe I can change the settings manually and create a new image?

I changed the CPU freq in config.ini and they work now fine. But the GPU is running at 800Mhz even though it’s default can be 846 Mhz ? How to change it?
I tried in autostart.sh:

echo 5 > /sys/class/mpgpu/cur_freq

Excuse me, i want to ask you something off-topic about your GT-King Pro

you’re using a Micro SD with adapter or a regular SD Card? I have some Issues with Emuelec in my GT-King Pro with multiple Micro SD with adapter… Constantly crashes and restarts

Sorry for my meddling

Hello, I use a Sandisk Extreme and Extreme Pro Micro SD inside a SD Adaptor. I’ve used both a 128GB and 256GB card and they work pretty flawlessly. You are using just the SD slot to boot from right? I havent tried to boot from USB yet.

hi!
is there any changes? Is it still running at the same speed? I will be glad if you give information.

You have to unpack and modify the dtb file then re-pack. For the extra small gain it’s not really worth changing.

I really would like to have it for a little bit more performance of gamecube games. Could you send me the file ? hobapli@gmail.com

You can enable max performance in your boot by editing custom.sh in SSH,
file: /storage/.config/custom_start.sh
after lines:

case "${1}" in
"before")

add:

# Enable these 3 following lines to add a small boost in performance but remember keep an eye on the temps.
echo "performance" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
echo "performance" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu4/cpufreq/scaling_governor
echo 5 > /sys/class/mpgpu/cur_freq

Then save and close. To disable the lines comment the lines out prefix with #. Don’t forget to reboot.

As I said upping the gpu by 40mhz doesn’t make much difference, gamecube games sometimes stutter due to having to compile shaders on the fly.

I just checked my modded dtb file and it crashes the device, so the dtb file must be outdated.